Interested candidate may apply on pre-printed form attached with the prospectus or can be collected from the reception by paying Rs100/-
in cash or via demand draft in favour of University /DVS.
Application form must be enclosed with attested/ notarized photocopies of all eligibility (10th, 12th, Graduation or any other as required by University)
certificates for the respective program.
Aptitude Test & Interview
After submission of the form the students will be intimated about the date of Aptitude test or Interview as applicable.
Deposit of Fee
Selected candidate will have to deposit the fee within 3 working days after the declaration of successful candidate list.
At the time of deposit of fees student may need to deposit the original certificates with the Admission/Administration department and collect the receipt of the same.
Enclosures to be attached with the filled in application form:
Self-attested photocopies supporting academics and evidence of proof for employment, self-employed candidates must attach relevant as proof of work experience
for their organization.
Candidates have to produce the originals of all documents at the time of personal interview as well as at the time of admission, if selected.
The admission rules, including eligibility criteria, and procedures are subject to alteration by the University/ DVS Institute at any time without notice.
Candidates who are finally selected for admission will be required to deposit the originals of all their certificates for verification. The decision of the
Director/Admission coordinator of University in all matters related to the admission will be final.
A candidate, who furnishes particular which are found to be false or suppresses material information, will not be consider information. In such a case,
notwithstanding Legal action under the law of the Land, his admission shall be cancelled, and all fees deposit by him shall be forfeited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. Student should carefully check their eligibility vis a vis their qualifications while taking admission in a courses of their choice offered by the University.
In case of non- eligibility, institute will not be responsible for the cancellation of admission and in no case fees will be refunded whatsoever in any circumstances
and request will be entertained in this regard. We merely collect & send admission forms to University.
- 2. Student should submit the university application from along with necessary documents within stipulated time as per the date by the University.
Institute will not be responsible for cancellation of admission in case the from along with necessary document is not submitted by the due date.
Application to the concerned university shall be forwarded only after the fee as per schedule is deposited with the institute. On failure of the student
to deposit the same the application to the concerned university shall not be forwarded and the Institute shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
- 3. Original Document submitted along with the application from shall be returned only after verification by the University and receipt of the same from
the university. Students are advised to keep sufficient Photostat copies of the document before submitting to same to the Institute.
- 4. The university can alter or change any of the condition/courses etc.at its sole discretion which will be binding on all the student and the institute
shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- 5. All admission are subject to the rules and regulations of the University in force from time to time.
- 6. Selected courses are offered at selected centres.
- 7. All the important & necessary information required will be displayed on the Notice board of the institute and will also be circulated in the classes.
It shall be the responsibility of the student to obtain all the essential information regarding study material, examination, certificates, application form,
result fees, any other information from the institute on regular basis. Institute will not be responsible for any lack of communication. In case of any
clarification student should submit his/her request in writing to the institute rather than verbal communication.
- 8. Change of study centre and study plan is not permitted till the completion of the courses. In case the student opts for the change of study centre or
study plan candidature of the student will be cancelled from the institute. However If a student requires to change the centre from among the DVS Institute centres,
the request could be depending upon the availability of the particular course at the particular centre.
- 9. Student are required to maintain discipline within DVS Institute campus and also at other places where DVS Institute holds its classes/functions/training
programmes etc. and follow the instruction and guidelines of the DVS Institute Staff and Management. Students are advised not to indulge in any kind of disputes
with other students, not to cause any damage to the property, fixtures, computers etc. of DVS Institute and to take care of their belongings. Fine will be imposed
in case of any damage caused by the students. DVS Institute shall not be liable or responsible for any mishappening on the Institute’s campus/premises arising out of
the acts deeds of the students.
- 10. No dispute shall be realised after expiry of 30 days from the date on which the process of admission and/of selection is completed.
- 11. Fess once paid is non-refundable .Only security deposit is refundable after making necessary adjustments as required.
- 12. Registration and availability of Enrolment no to students, Examination, declaration of result, availability of mark sheets/certificates, and corrections
in documents etc. are solely done by University & DVS Institute has no role in it. Any delay in such matter DVS Institute is not liable & can make available
such things only after release of University. However DVS Institute will take its best effort to sort such issues if occurs.