1. Interested candidate may apply on pre-printed form attached with the prospectus or can be collected from the reception by paying Rs. 100/- in cash.
2. Application form must be enclosed with attested/notarized photocopies of all eligibility (10th,12th, Graduation)certificates for the respective program.
3. After submission of the form the students may be intimated about the date of Aptitude test or Interview as applicable.
4. Selected candidate will have to deposit the fee within 3 working days after the declaration of successful candidate list. At the time of deposit of fees
student may need to deposit the original certificates with the Admission/Administration department and collect the receipt of the same.
5. Self-attested photocopies supporting academics and evidence of proof for employment, self-employed candidates must attach relevant as proof
of work experience for their organization.
6. Candidates have to produce the originals of all documents at the time of personal interview as well as at the time of admission, if selected.
7. The admission rules, including eligibility criteria, and procedures are subject to alteration at any time without notice. Candidates who are finally selected
for admission will be required to deposit the originals of all their certificates for verification. The decision of the Director/ Admission coordinator in all
matters related to the admission will be final.
8. A candidate, who furnishes particular which are found to be false or suppresses material information, will not be consider information. In such a case,
notwithstanding Legal action under the law of the Land, his admission shall be cancelled, and all fees deposit by him shall be forfeited.
Fees once paid cannot be refunded in any circumstances.
*DVS Institute is neither a University nor claim to have a government council. DVS Institute doesn't claims its certificate is equivalent or at par with
any Degree/Diploma by Universities/ councils.